Real time MIDI sequencer
Seq24 was created to provide a very simple interface for editing and
playing midi 'loops'. It is a very minimal sequencer that excludes the
bloated features of the large software sequencers and includes a small
subset that proved to be useful for live performances.
Seq24(1) Seq24 Manual Page Seq24(1)
Seq24 - Real time MIDI sequencer
seq24 [OPTIONS] [FILENAME]
Seq24 is a real-time midi sequencer. It was created to pro‐
vide a very simple interface for editing and playing midi
Seq24 accepts the following options:
seq24 (0.9.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
* Relax build-dependencies on JACK to make this build in Debian sid.
-- Alessio Treglia <email@example.com> Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:51:53 +0100
seq24 (0.9.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #602852).
* New maintainer (Closes: #547028), add myself to the uploaders list.
* Add debian/gbp.conf file.
+++ Release 0.9.2 (2010-11-27) +++
2010-11-25 Guido Scholz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: remove unused variables, harmonize option
2010-11-24 Guido Scholz <email@example.com>
* src/mainwnd.cpp, src/mainwnd.h: use initialization list for
members, close pipe on exit, use name label for sreen set name
2010-11-23 Guido Scholz <guido.scholz@baye
Browse inside seq24_0.9.2-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com