|File Search||Catalog||Content Search|
This package contains the following example plugins:
* Zero Crossings calculates the positions and density of zero-crossing points in an audio waveform.
* Spectral Centroid calculates the centre of gravity of the frequency domain representation of each block of audio.
* Simple Power Spectrum calculates a power spectrum from the input audio. Actually, it doesn't do any work except calculating power from a cartesian complex FFT output. The work of calculating this frequency domain output is done for it by the host or host SDK; the plugin just needs to declare that it wants frequency domain input. This is the simplest of the example plugins.
* Amplitude Follower is an implementation of SuperCollider's amplitude-follower algorithm as a simple Vamp plugin.
* Simple Percussion Onset Detector: estimates the locations of percussive onsets using a simple method described in "Drum Source Separation using Percussive Feature Detection and Spectral Modulation" by Dan Barry, Derry Fitzgerald, Eugene Coyle and Bob Lawlor, ISSC 2005.
* Simple Fixed Tempo Estimator: calculates a single beats-per-minute value which is an estimate of the tempo of a piece of music that is assumed to be of fixed tempo, using autocorrelation of a frequency domain energy rise metric. It has several outputs that return intermediate results used in the calculation, and may be a useful example of a plugin having several outputs with varying feature structures.
Also included is a simple host that can enumerate plugins, list their features, and process an audio file.
VAMP-SIMPLE-HOST(1) VAMP-SIMPLE-HOST(1) NAME vamp-simple-host — a simple Vamp plugin host SYNOPSIS vamp-simple-host [-s] [pluginlibrary[.so]:plugin[:output]] [file] [-o outfile] vamp-simple-host [-s] [pluginlibrary[.so]:plugin] [file] [[outputno]] [-o outfile] DESCRIPTION This manual page documents briefly th more»
vamp-plugin-sdk (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low * New upstream release (Closes: #560337) * Added skeleton/ to vamp-plugin-sdk * Added vamp-rdf-tempate-generator to vamp-plugin-sdk * Added manpage for vamp-rdf-template-generator TODO * Don't run `$(MAKE) test` if `nocheck` is present in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS. This involves running several $(MAKE)s with specific targets instead of one g more»
This package was debianized by Székelyi Szabolcs <email@example.com> on Sun, 03 Feb 2008 01:00:33 +0000. It was downloaded from http://www.vamp-plugins.org/ Upstream Author: Chris Cannam <firstname.lastname@example.org> Copyright: Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Chris Cannam Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Queen Mary, University of London License: Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, more»