Finds typographic errors in LaTeX
ChkTeX finds typographic errors in LaTeX documents:
* Supports over 40 warnings.
* Supports ``\input'' command; both TeX and LaTeX version. Actually
includes the files. ``TEXINPUTS''-equivalent search path.
* Intelligent warning/error handling. The user may promote/mute
warnings to suit his preferences. You may also mute warnings in
the header of a file; thus killing much unwanted garbage.
* Supports both LaTeX 2.09 and LaTeX2e.
* Flexible output handling. Has some predefined formats and lets the
user specify his own format. Uses a ``printf()'' similar syntax.
``lacheck'' compatible mode included for interfacing with the
AUC-TeX Emacs mode.
chktex - finds typographic errors in LaTeX.
chktex [-hiqrW] [-v[0-...]] [-l <rcfile>] [-[wemn]
<[1-42]|all>] [-d[0-...]] [-p <name>] [-o <outfile>]
[-[btxgI][0|1]] file1 file2 ...
chktex finds typographic errors in LaTeX
chkweb - runs the LaTeX parts of a CWEB file through chktex
chkweb [-hiqrW] [-l <rcfile>] [-[wemn] <[1-42]|all>]
[-d[0-...]] [-o <outfile>] [-[btxgI][0|1]] file1 file2 ...
chkweb runs the LaTeX parts of a CWEB file through chktex.
deweb - strips away C & CWEB commands from CWEB sources
deweb [ file1 file2 ... ]
deweb filters away all C & CWEB commands from a CWEB source
code. This leaves only the LaTeX code. This stripped code, in
turn, may then be passed to a suitable syntax checker
chktex (1.6.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: build-arch and build-indep according to li
- For some reason 1.6.3 did not include all the changes it was supposed to
This package was debianized by Baruch Even <email@example.com> on
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:16:23 +0300.
Browse inside chktex_1.6.4-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com