a program to extract Microsoft Cabinet files
Cabextract is a program which unpacks cabinet (.cab) files, which
are a form of archive Microsoft uses to distribute their software
and things like Windows Font Packs.
cabextract 1.3 - a program to extract Microsoft Cabinet files.
(C) 2000-2010 Stuart Caie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
Cabinet (.CAB) files are a form of archive, which Microsoft uses to
distribute their software, and things like Windows Font Packs. The
cabextract program unpacks these files.
For more information, see http://www.cabextract.org.uk/
or run the c
cabextract for Debian
This was packaged for debian to help msttcorefonts work better.
The cabextract source also contains source for a testing/debugging
executable called cabinfo which will display internal flags and data block
divisions of an archive file. This is not of general use, so is not
included in the binary Debian package.
-- Eric Sharkey <email@example.com>,
New in 1.3:
* Bugs in the MS-ZIP and Quantum decompressors have been fixed.
* MS-ZIP recovery has been improved.
* cabextract should now compile with MinGW
New in 1.2:
* "-t" option: Allows you to test that every file can be extracted without
having to extract it. This also prints the MD5 checksum of the file.
* UTF-8 filenames are now decoded correctly.
* Large files (>2GB) are now searched c
cabextract - pr
cabextract (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version: Closes: #591552
-- Eric Sharke
2010-07-19 Stuart Caie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mspack: MS-ZIP recovery now recovers more bytes. Also, wh
Automatic renaming of files in their long form, for Windows CE install
cabs. This would probably be
Principal author: Stuart Caie <email@example.com>
cabextract uses a cut-down version of the libmspack li
Browse inside cabextract_1.3-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com