statistics collection daemon (hddtemp plugin)
collectd is a small daemon written in C for performance. It reads various
system statistics and updates RRD files, creating them if necessary. Since
the daemon doesn't need to startup every time it wants to update the files
it's very fast and easy on the system. Also, the statistics are very fine
grained since the files are updated every 10 seconds.
This package contains the hddtemp plugin which collects harddisk temperatures.
collectd on Debian
- This package is split up into several packages to prevent you from having to
install dependencies (or recommended packages) that you don't actually need.
Any plugin that has dependencies other than libc gets its own package.
- collectd uses a similar configuration layout as ope
collectd - System information collection daemon
collectd is a small daemon which collects statistics about a computer's
usage and writes then into RRD files.
* collectd is able to collect the following data:
- Apache server utilization
(Number of bytes transfered, number of r
collectd (3.10.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Fix an infinite loop in server mode if binding to a socket fails and
close the socket descriptor (Closes: #404018).
* examples/myplugin.c: Include system headers before collectd headers to
make it compile without any autoconf defines set (Closes: #401075).
-- Sebastian Harl <email@example.com> Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00
2006-12-21, Version 3.10.4
* Max Kellermann has identified a bug in the server routine: When
src/battery.c: commend not working code.
general: build Darwin package
* Update the RP
This package was written by:
Florian octo Forster <octo at verplant.org>
apcups plugin by:
This package was debianized by Sebastian Harl <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 10 May 2006 09:20:39 +0200.
Browse inside collectd-hddtemp_3.10.4-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com