HA is an archiver which I released in january 1993 as version 0.98.
After that I had plans to improve speed, archive handling etc. which
would have required total rewrite of the code. For that I unfortunately
could not find time. Because there has been quite considerably interest
for internals of HA (especially for the HSC compression method) I
decided to make a source level release from my curren
ha(1) HA archiver ha(1)
ha - a small file archiver utility
ha <command>[<option><option>...] archive [ name ... ]
After the program name comes a command name (single letter)
and options (single letters, appended to the command name
without a space).
ha (0.999p+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
- replaced deprecated dh_clean -k with dh_prep,
- keeping file acoder.bak from cleaning up, it exists in tarball.
- removed duplicate Section: utils stanza,
- decapitalized short description (Closes: #489798),
- expanded description, as suggested by Lintian.