wrapper to launch Java applications as daemons
This is the native application for launching Java applications
implementing certain interfaces from the libcommons-daemon-java
package as daemons.
commons-daemon for Debian
While jsvc has support for various Java virtual machines, not all of
them can be enabled at build time. The Debian version supports the
JVMs from the java-gcj-compat and sun-java5-jre packages, but we had
to disable support for Kaffe and SableVM. We hope that this
shortcoming can be fixed in the future.
-- Marcus Better <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Wed
JSVC(1) Jakarta project JSVC(1)
jsvc - application to launch java daemon
jsvc [-jvm JVM name] [-classpath path] [-cp path]
[-home directory] [-version] [-help] [-?] [-nodetach]
[-debug] [-check] [-user user] [-wait waittime] [-stop]
[-verbose:class|gc|jni] [-outfile /full/path/to/file]
commons-daemon (1.0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Re-add missing patches (lost during merge of new upstream release):
- debian/patches/syslog.diff: Support for logging to syslog.
- debian/patches/old_capabilities.diff: Work with older Linux capabilities.
- debian/patches/libgcj_PR31700.diff: Bug in GCJ handling of -X options.
- debian/patches/*_support.diff: Support for other Deb
This package was debianized by Arnaud Vandyck <email@example.com> on
Sam, 09 Oct 2004 17:46:48 +0200.
Browse inside jsvc_1.0.2-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com