metadata database, indexer and search tool
Tracker is an advanced framework for first class objects with associated
metadata and tags. It provides a one stop solution for all metadata, tags,
shared object databases, search tools and indexing.
Tracker is a search engine and that allows the user to find their
data as fast as possible. Users can search for their files and
search for content in their files too.
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with
SPARQL to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central reposito
NEW in 0.14.1 - 2012-05-03
The changes are:
* New Feature: tracker-sandbox, to help with development (in utils/ directory)
* Fixes: GB#672308, tracker-miner-fs suddenly crashed
* Fixes: GB#672415, doesn't build with evolution 2.32.x (Ubuntu 11.04)
* build: Error gracefully in autogen.sh when valac is not installed
* libtracker-common: Set G_MESSAGES_DEBUG whe
tracker-control(1) User Commands tracker-control(1)
tracker-control - Manage Tracker processes and data
tracker-control manages and checks status of all Tracker pro‐
cesses and data.
Controls Tracker both at process level, and at entity level
tracker-store(1) User Commands tracker-store(1)
tracker-writeback(1) User Commands tracker-writeback(1)
tracker (0.14.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Use xz compression for binary packages.
* Disable Ev
2012-05-03 Martyn Russell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2012-05-03 Karl Relton <karllinu
Martyn Russell <martyn at lanedo com>
Jürg Billeter <juerg.billeter at codethink co uk>
Browse inside tracker_0.14.1-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com