xml2 tools are used to convert XML, HTML and CSV to and from a
line-oriented format more amenable to processing by classic Unix
pipeline processing tools, like grep, sed, awk, cut, shell scripts,
and so forth.
xml2 (0.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated maintainer email address
* Add a file README.source to document the patch handling
* Updated Standards-Version
* 2csv: Include a patch to not segfault, if there are empty values.
* Fix some minor mistakes in the manpage
* Update to debconf 7 and simplify debian/rules
* Switch to quilt as a patchsystem
* Add debian/
This package was debianized by Tommi Virtanen firstname.lastname@example.org on
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:14:14 +0300.
It was downloaded from http://ofb.net/~egnor/xml2/
Upstream Author: Dan Egnor <email@example.com>
(address may be spam protected, use firstname.lastname@example.org
where n.n.n.n is your IP address)
Copyright holder: (C) 2000 Daniel Egnor <email@example.com>
This package is free software; you can redis