dummy package for transition to gnash
This package is a transitional package for upgrading to gnash.
It can be safely removed when gnash is installed.
gnash (0.8.8-5+squeeze1) stable-security; urgency=high
* Fix CVE-2012-1175 (Closes: #664023).
* Fix CVE-2010-4337 (Closes: #605419).
* Fix CVE-2011-4328 (Closes: #649384).
+ Add libboost-iostreams-dev as B-D.
-- Gabriele Giacone <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:51:14 +0000
gnash (0.8.8-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gabriele Giacone ]
* Fixed Section and Priority fields in
* Renderers are able to be switched at runtime between Cairo,
OpenGL, and AGG.
* Media handlers can be switched at runtime between ffmpeg and
* Hardware video decoding support via VAAPI for Nvidia, ATI, and
* Android specific support.
* Gnash now compiles faster due to reduce internal dependencies.
* Mostly complete Scriptable Plugin
This package was debianized by Miriam Ruiz <email@example.com> on
Sun, 7 May 2006 00:54:46 +0000.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnash/
Copyright (C) 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Main Author: Rob Savoye <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Authors of Gameswf, which was the original code base for Gnash:
Thatcher Ulrich <email@example.com>
Browse inside swfdec-gnome_0.8.8-5+squeeze1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com