lightweight webkit browser
Highly customizable browser that can be easily configured through a web
interface. Intends to be mostly keyboard driven.
- vi like shortcuts
- Link followed by keyboard hints
- Cookie support
- Proxy support
- Userscript support
- Tab completion for histroy, bookmarks, userscripts
- Custom CSS Stylesheets
- Tiling layouts
- and more...
Dwb (dwb) is a lightweight webbrowser written in C based on webkit and gtk.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
dwb - dynamic web browser
dwb [OPTIONS] [ URLS ]
dwb(1) is a small webbrowser based on WebKit and GTK which
aims to be mostly keyboard-driven.
Embed dwb into <wid>.
Force restoring a previously save
dwb (20120628hg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot version.
* Fixes URL redirection issue (Closes: #673279).
* Enhance dwb security using hardening flags, build-dep on hardening-wrapper.
* Recommends on wget and xterm, enhances downloading features.
* Update local patch:
- debian/patches/manpage patch, new upstream manpage introduced a typo.
* Removed deprecated pat
Changes since 2012-02-01
* New settings 'close-tab-focus-policy', 'new-tab-positio
Browse inside dwb_20120628hg-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com