mod_text2html is an Apache module. It is written in C and was
designed to replace Apache's internal text/plain handler
(the core handler found in http_core.c). It has a couple
of key points.
1) It converts carriage returns to <BR>.
2) If it finds valid URLs it turns them in <A HREF> (and does a good
job of trying to not muddle up html that has been flagged as text).
3) It converst <,>, and & to
libapache-mod-text2html (1.0-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Added Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese and Swedish
translations of debconf templates
(closes: #364156, #368344, #387531, #400764, #403261)
* Fixed postinst to work regardless of what /bin/sh is
-- Paweł Więcek <email@example.com> Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:11:44 +0100
libapache-mod-text2html (1.0-8) unstable; urgen