HTTP testing tool and configuration-less HTTP server
Wbox aims to help you having fun while testing HTTP related stuff.
You can use it to perform many tasks, including the following.
* Benchmarking how much time it takes to generate content
for your web application.
* Web server and web application stressing.
* Testing virtual domains configuration without the need to alter
your local resolver.
* Check if your redirects are working correctly emitting
the right HTTP code.
* Test if the HTTP compression is working and if it is actually
serving pages faster.
* Use it as a configuration-less HTTP server to share files!
(it's as simple as % wbox servermode webroot /tmp)
wbox - HTTP testing tool and configuration-less HTTP server
wbox <url> [ options ]
wbox servermode webroot <path> [serverport <portnumber> (def
wbox aims to help you having fun while testing HTTP related
stuff. You can use it to perform many tas
wbox (5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #480981)
-- Alberto Furia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:13:13 +0100
> WBox 5
. License switch: GPLv2 -> New BSD
> WBox 4
. option "maxclients" to set ma
TODO list for WBox
== HTTP CLIENT MODE ==
. Computer parsable outpu
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Alberto Furia <email@example.com> on Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:
Browse inside wbox_5-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com