a keybinding editor for the enlightenment window manager
e16keyedit is a graphical keybinding editor for the enlightenment
window manager written in C and GTK+. You can define and modify the
commands that are executed by each bound keystroke.
this is e16keyedit.
This is a standalone keybindings editor for enlightenment version 0.16.
It's mostly done, even though I never hooked up the menus to do anything
useful, which maybe I'll go back and do for an 0.2 release, but this 0.1 is
pretty much everything you'll need.
to build the application, use "make".
once you've done that, copy the binary (e16keyedit) to any binary directory
e16keyedit — enlightenment keybinding editor
This manual page documents briefly the e16keyedit command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
e16keyedit is a gtk
e16keyedit (0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.6 (Closes: #537851)
* debian/control: remove cdbs from Build-Depends
* debian/control: Build-Depends on debhelper 7
* debian/control: Build-Depends on docbook-to-man
* debian/control: bump Standards-Version to 3.8.2
* debian/control: add Homepage field
* debian/control: Recommends 'e16' instead of 'enlightenment'
- Look for e16keyedit.db in default location if EROOT is not set.
- Remove pre 0.16.8 co
This package was debianized by Jon Bernard <email@example.com> on
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:12:47 -0400.
Browse inside e16keyedit_0.6-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com