Graphical tools for ODBC management and browsing
This package contains three graphical applications for use with
unixODBC, the Open DataBase Connectivity suite: ODBCConfig, a graphical
configuration tool for managing database drivers and access to
individual databases; DataManager, a simple browser and query tool for
ODBC databases; and odbctest, a tool for testing the ODBC API itself.
ODBCConfig(1) UnixODBC Reference ODBCConfig(1)
ODBCConfig - Qt-based ODBC Data Source Administrator
ODBCConfig [ generic-options ]
This manual page documents briefly the ODBCConfig command.
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distri‐
bution because the original program does not have a
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #433312).
- Fixes compatibility with Oracle driver. Closes: #567521.
- The txt driver has been dropped upstream.
- The prototype of odbcinst_system_file_path has changed, so time for
another package rename to odbcinst1debian2.
- Touch debian/unixodbc.symbols for new interfaces.
* Drop build-depe
* missing protype in 2.2.13 made the build fail on some platforms
* There was a mutex around iconv that needed adding. Without this,
there was a potential thread problem
* Fix problem with SQLGetDiagRec/Field returning double driver
* odbctest was using the wrong handle for SQLGetConnectOption
* remove startup thread race condition
This package was debianized by Ivan E. Moore II <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 02:53:23 -0
Browse inside unixodbc-bin_2.2.14p2-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com