CPU load graph plugin for the Xfce4 panel
CPU Graph plugin for the XFce4 panel.
This plugin displays an graph from your latest system load.
Currently supporting Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.
The *BSD support is from Riccardo's <firstname.lastname@example.org> system load plugin.
i18n support is on it's way.
Color 1: None - Normal: The color of the whole graph.
LED: The color of the inactive leds.
- Ported to Xfce 4.4 panel API
- Use xfce4-dev-tools
- Use real frame widget
xfce4-cpugraph-plugin (0.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix typo closes: #411935
* debian/control: updated the url
- removed Jani from uploaders as he's not anymore in the team.
- removed gtk from build-dep as it's pulled by xfce4-panel-dev anyway.
2004-06-12 03:00 phase
* panel-plugin/cpu.c: Fixed bug where LED-mode was not being
Alexander Nordfelth <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Rudy Godoy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 12:16:12 -0500
Browse inside xfce4-cpugraph-plugin_0.3-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com