Visual indicator of amount of memory/swap usage
The xmem program, which gives a visual representation of memory usage.
xmem - memory/swap usage display utility for X
xmem [-toolkitoption...] [-update seconds] [-hl color]
[-highlight color] [-jumpscroll pixels] [-label string]
The XMEM program displays the used amount of memory/swap.
xmem (1.20-27.2) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Catch up with procps changes:
- Replace libproc-dev build-dep with libprocps0-dev (Closes: #659596).
- Link against procps, rather than with proc (Closes: #652171).
* Set urgency to “high” for the RC bug fixes.
* Thanks to IRILL for sponsoring this BSP in Paris.
-- Cyril Brulebois <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 17 F
This package was debianized by Daniel Baumann <email@example.com> on
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:26:00 +0100.
This xmem was resurrected from the xfree86 sources of the bo release.
Copyright Holder: X Consortium
Copyright (C) 1987 X Consortium
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
Browse inside xmem_1.20-27.2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com