debugging symbols for libnfo1
libNFO is a small library to parse and write NFO files. NFO files are used
to store metadata information on many multimedia files.
This package contains the debugging symbols for libnfo1.
libnfo (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- drop Debian package patches as they are now upstream
- drop Debian manpage for libnfo-reader it's now upstream
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.1 (no changes)
* Drop Vcs-Pkg fields from control file
* Update upstream author copyright date
* Add debian/upstream-metadata.yaml
-- Davide Cavalca <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1.0.1: 2 Oct, 2010
* Support for Darwin and MS Windows.
* Fixes and enhancements in Makefile and configure.
1.0.0: 5 Dec, 2009
* Initial project release.
* Video (including TVShows) NFO file parsing.
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Davide Cavalca <email@example.com> on Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:48:04 +0100
It was downloaded from http://libnfo.geexbox.org
Benjamin Zores <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2009-2010 Benjamin Zores
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Le
Browse inside libnfo1-dbg_1.0.1-1_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com