Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.5 - development files
Tcl is a powerful, easy-to-use, embeddable, cross-platform interpreted
scripting language. This package contains the headers and libraries
needed to embed or extend Tcl.
Packages which used to use the debian-specific hack TCL_INC_DIR from
tclConfig.sh to find the tcl (or tk) headers should be modified to use
the new patented upstream TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC variable instead.
TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC is a little different than TCL_INC_DIR -- it includes
a "-I" in front of the path, so if you were using "-I$TCL_INC_DIR",
you should change it to just "$TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC". If you w
tcl8.5 (8.5.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed building on MIPS architectures. The upstream changes in 8.5.8
include changing FPU settings which isn't possible in Debian GNU/Linux
(and isn't required also).
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:23:53 +0300
tcl8.5 (8.5.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #548656).
* Added libtommath h
2009-11-12 Don Porter <email@example.com>
*** 8.5.8 TAGGED FOR RELEASE ***
* changes: Update for 8.5.8 release.
* generic/tclClock.c (TclClockInit): Do not create [clock] support
commands in safe interps.
* tests/io.test: New test io-53.11 to test for [Bug 2895565].
2009-11-12 Andreas Kupries <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* generic/tclIO.c (CopyData): [Bug 2895565]. Dropped bo
This package was originally debianized by David Engel <email@example.com>
from sources obtained at h
Browse inside tcl8.5-dev_8.5.8-2_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com