Shisen-Sho solitaire game
KShisen is a Shisen-Sho game where the player removes adjascent pairs of
Mahjongg tiles to clear the board.
This package is part of the KDE games module.
kshisen - Shisen-Sho for KDE
kshisen [Qt-options] [KDE-options]
kshisen is a single-player game similar to Mahjongg and uses
the same set of tiles as Mahjongg. The object of the game is
to remove all tiles from the field.
--help Show help
kdegames (4:4.8.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix incorrect minimum version of python-qt4-sql which made kajongg
uninstalable. Thanks Beojan Stanislaus for noticing!
-- Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 20 Oct 2012 14:40:49 -0300
kdegames (4:4.8.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Backport upstream r1301756 and r1301764 to fix kajongg for new
Changes since 1.8.2:
* replace "game is stuck" notification dialog with overlay message
* fix bug where it was possible to pause while game was stuck
Changes in 1.8.2:
* fix bug where the game board is not rebuilt when the difficulty level
* fix logical error
Checking this option ensures that the created games are solvable.
The option label was wrong. I could have kept th
This package was debianized by Daniel Schepler <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from: http:
Browse inside kshisen_4.8.4-3_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com