Software and datasets to support 'Modern Applied Statistics with S',
fourth edition, by W. N. Venables and B. D. Ripley.
Springer, 2002, ISBN 0-387-95457-0.
This file documents software changes since the third edition.
- fixed a bug in knn(use.all = FALSE)
- added SOM, batchSOM and ancillary functions.
- Bugfix in SOM (7.0-5)
- knn* and lvq* explicitly check for missing values in the inputs.
r-cran-class (7.3-2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: Added r-cran-mass to (Build-)Depends: (Closes: #584340)
-- Dirk Eddelbuettel <email@example.com> Thu, 03 Jun 2010 09:07:29 -0500
r-cran-class (7.3-2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* debian/control: Provided extended long Description:
* debian/control: Set (Build-)Depends: to current R version
This is the Debian GNU/Linux r-cran-class package of class, a package
providing functions and datasets for classification written by
W. N. Venables and B. D. Ripley.
It has already been part of Debian since Dec 1997 as part of the
r-base package, and since Jan 2004 as part of the package bundle VR
packaged as r-cran-vr.
This package was created by Dirk Eddelbuettel <firstname.lastname@example.org>.