application menu for Qt
appmenu provides you with an integrated application menu in your
global menu bar
appmenu-qt will work for applications designed for Qt and KDE
This plugin provides appmenu support for Qt.
If your version of Qt is less than 4.8, you *need* a patched Qt for this to
work. A patch for Qt 4.7.3 can be found in the patches/ dir.
# Environment variables
- Set QT_X11_NO_NATIVE_MENUBAR to 1 to disable exposing menubars on DBus
- Set APPMENU_DISPLAY_BOTH to 1 to expose menubars on DBus but still show them
in the window
appmenu-qt (0.2.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Upload to unstable
* [0750e3e] Imported Upstream version 0.2.6
* [ae8944c] update standards version to 3.9.3
* [b8a131b] update copyright to machine readable format 1.0
* [d55945f] fix lintian warning on the machine readalbe (1.0) format
-- Ritesh Raj Sarraf <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 17 May 2012 01:36:09 +0530
# 0.2.6 - 2012.04.05
- Only allow one menubar to be exposed per window (LP BUG 937892).
# 0.2.5 - 2012.03.05
- Register window again when it comes back after having been hidden (LP BUG 775278).
- Move call to link_directories() before add_library().
# 0.2.4 - 2011.10.20
- Correctly fix Alt bug (LP BUG 877791).
# 0.2.3 - 2011.10.20
- Prevent crash when pressing Alt if no menu has been exposed (L
Browse inside appmenu-qt_0.2.6-1_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com