development files for constant databases (cdb)
tinycdb is a small, fast and reliable utility and subroutine
library for creating and reading constant databases. The database
structure is tuned for fast reading.
This package provides development files needed
to build programs using cdb library.
$Id: NEWS,v 1.6 2009-01-31 17:12:21 mjt Exp $
User-visible news. Latest at the top.
- bugfix release: manpage typos, portability fixes and the like
- bugfix: improper logic in EINTR handling in _cdb_make_full_write
routine which may lead to corruped .cdb file.
- new cdb utility option: -p permissions, to specify permission
bits for the newly created databas
cdb - Constant DataBase library
cc ... -lcdb
cdb is a library to create and access Constant DataBase
files. File stores (key,value) pairs and used to quickly
find a value based on a given key. Cdb files are create-once
tinycdb (0.77) unstable; urgency=low
* manpage typo fixes.
* in win32, close file mapping handle right after MapViewOfFile(),
instead of doing it in cdb_close(). This eliminates handle leak
on win32 platform. And this is how mmap() works on unix, too.
Thanks to David Boyce for this.
* also for win32 platform, cdb.c (the utility):
- open cdb files in binary mode
This software was written by Michael Tokarev <email@example.com>,
based on ideas by Dan Bernstein. It i
Browse inside libcdb-dev_0.77_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com