C++ framework for developing evolutionary algorithms
This library provides a framework for programming a wide variety of
evolutionary algorithms, ranging from genetic algorithms to agent
simulations. Evocosm is the foundation for Acovea
This package contains the files needed to develop code using libevocosm.
1 July 2011
* CHANGE: Switched to Simplified BSD (FreeBSD) license for Open Source users.
* CHANGE: Major code cleanup amd simplification. Nearly every class has changed
in some way, and the library is no longer compatible with previous
versions. Nearly every single class has been change din some manner
to streamline and clarify the code.
libevocosm (4.0.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledgement for the NMU. Changes incorporated into package.
* Updated Standards-Version
* Fixes for hardening during build (lintian errors)
* Closes: Bug#662397 -- depend on libpng-dev, not libpng12-dev
* Closes: Bug#678681 -- no longer FTBFS with --as-needed linker option
-- Al Stone <email@example.com> Sat, 07 Jul 2012 14:18:47 -0600
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a license agreement between Scott Robert Ladd ("Developer")
and _________________________________________ ("Licensee") in which
Developer grants Licensee certain rights in the software subject
to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Any rights granted
under this license do not limit or eliminate rights belonging to
Copyright 2011 Scott Robert Ladd. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary
This package was debianized by Al Stone <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:02:39 -0600.
Browse inside libevocosm-dev_4.0.2-3_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com