ECMWF Interpolation Library
The Interpolation library (EMOSLIB) includes Interpolation software and GRIB,
BUFR, CREX encoding/decoding routines. It is used by the ECMWF meteorological
archival and retrieval system (MARS) and also by the ECMWF graphics
emoslib (000382+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't hardcode quadmath; it breaks on some archs. Instead let it be
pulled in by -lgfortran.
-- Alastair McKinstry <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:33:21 +0000
emoslib (000382+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Nove from cdbs to debhelper 9
* Move to Multi-Arch.
* Standards-Version: 3.9.2
* Now b
Changes in 000371
Latest Emos library 000370 is updated on 7.9.2009 due to changes of N320 Reduced Gaussian Grid definition.
* Check on section 4 size and actual data size. The check will be performed only is variable CHECK_S4=true is set.
* For bufr Edition 4 section 3 and 4 can have odd number of bytes
* Compression on character string
* Fix for
This package was debianized by Alastair McKinstry <email@example.com>, on
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:22:04 +0100. It was downloaded from
Upstream authors: ECMWF
Copyright © 2009 European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts.
Licensed under the Lesser GNU General Public License.
The texts of the license can be found in /usr/share
Browse inside libemos0d_000382+dfsg-2_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com