Qt-based ODBC configuration library
This package contains the libodbcinstQ library, a library used by some
Qt-based GUI configuration tools for managing ODBC drivers and ODBC DSNs.
unixodbc (2.2.14p2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #433312).
- Fixes compatibility with Oracle driver. Closes: #567521.
- The txt driver has been dropped upstream.
- The prototype of odbcinst_system_file_path has changed, so time for
another package rename to odbcinst1debian2.
- Touch debian/unixodbc.symbols for new interfaces.
* Drop build-depe
* missing protype in 2.2.13 made the build fail on some platforms
* There was a mutex around iconv that needed adding. Without this,
there was a potential thread problem
* Fix problem with SQLGetDiagRec/Field returning double driver
* odbctest was using the wrong handle for SQLGetConnectOption
* remove startup thread race condition
This package was debianized by Ivan E. Moore II <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 02:53:23 -0600.
It was downloaded from http://www.unixodbc.org/
Upstream Authors: Please see AUTHORS file for full list
Copyright: 1999-2005 Nick Gorham <email@example.com>,
Peter Harvey <firstname.lastname@example.org>, et al.
Copyright: 1999-2005 Nick Gorham <nick@easyso
Browse inside libodbcinstq1c2_2.2.14p2-1_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com