BlueDevil is a set of components which integrate Bluetooth in KDE.
* A KDE Control Module (KCM) to configure all the Bluetooth-related options.
* Integration with the KDE input/output system (KIO), which allows you to
discover and explore Bluetooth devices from your favorite file browser.
* A wizard to pair your devices and connect directly to services they offer,
such as input (mouse, keyboard, Wiimote) and audio (headsets, phones).
* A system tray application from where all BlueDevil actions can be done
(disconnect devices, send files, configure, etc...)
* A daemon to listen incoming requests, for example to receive files
or to introduce a requested PIN.
bluedevil (1.2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Add myself to uploaders.
* Require libbluedevil-dev 1.9.2 for building.
-- Modestas Vainius <email@example.com> Tue, 01 May 2012 16:23:49 +0300
bluedevil (1.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* New upstream release. (Closes: #658313)
* Patch 01_libbluedevilaction_is_private.diff: refresh, and add more tar
This work was packaged for Debian by:
George Kiagiadakis <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:45:52 +0300
It was downloaded from:
Alejandro Fiestas Olivares
Eduardo Robles Elvira
Rafael Fernández López
Aleix Pol Gonzalez
© 2010-2011 UFO Coders <email@example.com>
© 2010-2011 Alejandro