Parallel Graph Partitioning and Sparse Matrix Ordering Shared Libs
ParMetis computes minimal-cut partitions of graphs and meshes in parallel, and
orders variables for minimal fill when using direct solvers for sparse
matrices. It does all this in parallel, and also can efficiently re-partition
a graph or mesh whose connectivity has changed.
This package contains the ParMetis shared libraries.
This is ParMetis version 3.1. You can find the manual describing the
various routines in the directory 'Manual'. Also, the file called
INSTALL contains instructions on how to build and test ParMetis.
Please let me know of any problems that you have found with it.
parmetis (3.1.1-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Team upload
* XS-Autobuild added with high priority to make it to Squeeze.
Following Adam D. Barratt advices.
-- Sylvestre Ledru <email@example.com> Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:36:35 +0100
parmetis (3.1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload
* Fix a FTBFS. Thanks to Jakub Wilk for the patch (Closes: #610956)
-- Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre
Changes in version 3.1
- The mesh partitioning and dual creation routines have changed to support mixed
- The parmetis.h header file has been restructured and is now C++ friendly.
- Fortran bindings/renamings for various routines have been added.
- A number of bugs have been fixed.
- tpwgts are now respected for small graphs.
- fixed various divide by zero errors.
This is non-free software written by George Karypis et al. and copyrighted by
the Regents of the Uni
Browse inside libparmetis3.1_3.1.1-3_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com