XMMS2 client which aims to be as feature-full and easy-to-use as possible
Esperanza is a XMMS2 client written with C++ / Qt4 and aims to be
cross-platform goodness for everyone. It has a simple interface with a single
playlist and let you search the media lib or add files from other sources
easily. It also presents album art.
Esperanza - A XMMS2 client.
Esperanza [CORE] [LOOK] [FEEL] [SHORTCUTS]
Esperanza is an XMMS2 client designed to manage and organize
music files in multiple platforms.
Choose to autostart xmms if it is not running.
esperanza (0.4.0+git20091017-2+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for armel; no source changes.
* Rebuild against boost 1.49
-- armel Build Daemon (arnold) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 12 Apr 2012 05:57:34 +0000
esperanza (0.4.0+git20091017-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update my email address.
* Fix FTBFS with binutils-gold.
Thanks to Johann Fe
Version 0.4.0 (2007-08-13)
* Updated russian translation
* Fixed a mutex warning in the server prefs
* Fixed a text cut-off in the first time wizard
* Fixed a segfault in windows builds
* Fixed problems with the PATH parser
Version 0.4.0rc1 (2007-08-01)
* Rewrite of The PlayerWidget class
* Reorganization of sources
* First-time wizard
* PerferenceDialog beautified
* Added russian trans
Browse inside esperanza_0.4.0+git20091017-2+b1_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com