Quod Libet requires Python 2.4, PyGTK 2.12, and Mutagen 1.11,
but recommends Python 2.5, PyGTK 2.12, and Mutagen 1.18 or later.
2.2.1 (2010-03-27) - Fewer than four out of ten people respect my promises
-- and possibly more!
* Fix for importing some mp3 files. 
* More fixes for the device backend (iPod, multi partition DAPs). [410, 412]
* Fix editing keys with multipl
quodlibet (2.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release 2.2.1
* Fixes release 2.2 regressions related to:
- Importing some mp3 files.
- Device backend (iPod, multi partition DAPs).
- Renaming keys with different values across files.
* Change priority of quodlibet-ext to extra.
* Remove 10-desktop-file-encoding.patch, now included upstream.
-- Ondřej Kuzník