Position server for GeoClue (local network)
GeoClue provides applications access to various geographical information
sources using a D-Bus API or a C library.
This package provides a positioning backend for GeoClue. The
location information comes from a configuration file containing
information about the current network.
geoclue (0.12.99-1) experimental; urgency=low
* [feec9810] Switch to experimental branches
* [187e0e61] Imported Upstream version 0.12.99
* [754f839d] Adjust the build-dependencies
* [b9d05053] Bump debhelper compatibility to 9
* [48a66a0d] Install geoclue GSettings schemas
* [68c959ca] Drop usage of quilt and autotools-dev
* [23e47b77] Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no further ch
This package is maintained by Craig Andrews <email@example.com>.
This package was first debianized by Jussi Kukkonen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(using earlier packaging by Santtu Lakkala as inspiration) on
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:00:47 +0300. Original source can be downloaded from
Keith Preston and others <email@example.com
Browse inside geoclue-localnet_0.12.99-1_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com