lightweight X11 desktop panel
FBPanel is a spinoff of the fspanel (f***ing small panel) with more eye
candy. It provides a taskbar (list of all opened windows), desktop
switcher, launchbar, clock, is EWMH/NETWM compliant, and has modest
fbpanel stores its configurations in ~/.config/fbpanel directory.
Every profile is represented by a single text file with a same name.
Name of default profile is «default». Edit relevant file and restart fbpanel.
You can also tell running fbpanel to reload its configuration by sending it USR1 signal.
% vim ~/.config/fbpanel/default
% killall -USR1 fbpanel
FBPANEL(1) User Commands FBPANEL(1)
fbpanel - a NETWM compliant lightweight GTK2-based panel for
fbpanel is desktop panel which provides graphical information
and feedback about desktop activity and allows interaction
with the window manager. It features:
fbpanel (6.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix local patched hintings on plugin/volume issue (ref: ALSA vs OSS).
* Adopt dpkg-buildflags for hardening, build-dep on dpkg-dev (>= 184.108.40.206~).
* Minor changes on building flags to work on a funny building suite.
* Add lintian-overrides on unsupported hardening flags.
-- Ulises Vitulli <email@example.com> Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:16:52 -0300
* 2977832: meter plugin - base plugin for icons slide show
* 2977833: battery plu
Browse inside fbpanel_6.1-6_armel.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com