portable DHCPv6 relay
Relays are used as proxies between servers and clients. Their main
advantage is the ability to support multiple remote links using only
one server. Installing Dibbler relay allows serving multiple, not
physically connected, links with one DHCPv6 server.
dibbler-relay(8) Dibbler dibbler-relay(8)
dibbler-relay - a portable DHCPv6 relay
dibbler-relay is a portable implementation of the DHCPv6
relay. DHCPv6 relays are proxies, which allow one server to
support links, which server is not directly connected to.
There are ports available for Linux 2.4/2.6 syst
dibbler (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
- fixes segfaults in TClntCfgTA::getIAID (Closes: #659476)
* Includes fixed compilation problems with gcc-4.7 (ACK NMU, thanks)
-- Bartosz Fenski <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 30 May 2012 05:38:26 +0200
dibbler (0.8.1-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "FTBFS: ClntIfaceIface.cpp:34:49: error: 'unli
- Cli: code refactoring. Code is now a bit smaller. Removed classes: ClntOpt*Servers,
ClntOpt*Domain. Client binary is now smaller by 36kb (exact size is architecture dependent)
- Srv: core refactoring, similar to client. Code is now a bit smaller. Removed classes:
- Cli/Srv: NIS, NIS+ domains
This package was debianized by Tomasz Mrugalski <email@example.com> on
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:54:33 +
Browse inside dibbler-relay_0.8.2-1_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com