advanced Gtk+ HTML editor (debugging symbols)
Bluefish is a GTK+ HTML editor for the experienced web designer.
Its features include nice wizards for startup, tables and frames; a
fully featured image insert dialog; thumbnail creation and automatically
linking of the thumbnail with the original image; and configurable HTML
This package contains the debugging symbols. It is recommended to
install it if you suffer a crash.
bluefish (2.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
This is Bluefish 2.0 and it will will replace your existing Bluefish 1.0
installation. It comes with several new feature, like autocompletion and
There was a package split. Binary (bluefish), highlighting files and
autocompletion data (bluefish-data) and plugins (bluefish-plugins)
are provided in separate packages. For the
bluefish (2.2.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches/fix_segfault_blocksync.patch: Added.
- Fix a segmentation fault in the block synchronization feature.
* debian/patches/fix_segfault_scanner.patch: Added.
- Fix segmentation faults in the language scanner feature.
* debian/patches/series: Added.
-- Daniel Leidert <email@example.com> Mon, 10 Sep 2012 00:15:13 +0200
# Release changes for the 1.3 series
Bluefish 1.3.7 (2009-09-21 r5208)
- Speeding up several parts of the application.
- Improved session/project options handling.
- Improved filebrowser showing volumes and mounts.
- Implemented automatic tag-closing for generic XML.
- Support of a native Windows build.
Browse inside bluefish-dbg_2.2.3-4_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com