A model for human colour/color perception
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language.
for more information on Haskell.
This package provides a data type for colours and transparency. Colours can be
blended and composed. Various colour spaces are supported. A module of colour
names (Data.Colour.Names) is provided.
I hope for this library to become the standard colour library for Haskell.
Most software does not properly blend colours because they fail to
gamma-correct the colours before blending. Hopefully by using this library,
Haskell programs dealing with colour blending will avoid this problem.
There are some optimizing RULES pragmas that could be added to improve
preformance. If you are having perfor
haskell-colour (2.3.3-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for armhf; no source changes.
* Dependency libghc-base-dev-184.108.40.206-e98ea not available any more
-- armhf Build Daemon (howells) <email@example.com> Thu, 10 May 2012 00:11:26 +0000
haskell-colour (2.3.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
-- Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debia
New in version 2.3.3:
- Support for GHC 7.4 from Eugene Kirpichov.
New in version 2.3.2:
- Support for GHC 7.4.1 from Brent Yorgey.
- Documentation fixes.
New in version 2.3.1:
- Fixed Data.Colour.Names colour documenation.
New in version 2.3:
- black exported by Data.Colour
- CIELAB conversion functions
New in version 2.2.1:
- Additional Documenation
Browse inside libghc-colour-dev_2.3.3-1+b1_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com