Development files for the libmthca driver
libmthca is a device-specific driver for Mellanox InfiniBand host
channel adapters (HCAs) for the libibverbs library. This allows
userspace processes to access Mellanox HCA hardware directly with
low latency and low overhead.
This package contains static versions of libmthca that may be linked
directly to an application, which may be useful for debugging.
libmthca (1.0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Move -dbg package to section debug.
* Update maintainer and set DM-Upload-Allowed to yes. (Closes: #632109)
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
* Change build system from cdbs to debhelper 7.
* Use libibverbs 1.1.3 feature to move plugin to /usr/lib/libibverbs
to fix multiple problems with a not-exactly-sh
2006-11-09 Roland Dreier <email@example.com>
* Release version 1.0.3.
2006-10-17 Roland Dreier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/cq.c, src/qp.c, src/srq.c: Convert existing uses of mb() to
rmb() or wmb() as appropriate. In fact all memory barriers were
really just wmb(), except for the barrier between reading a CQE's
ownership bit and contents, which should be rmb().
* src/mthca.h: Add comp
This package was debianized by Roland Dreier <email@example.com> on
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:16:56 -0700.
It was downloaded from the OpenIB web site at
Roland Dreier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael S. Tsirkin <email@example.com>
Portions are copyrighted by:
* Copyright (c) 2005, 2006 Cisco Systems. All rights reserved.
Browse inside libmthca-dev_1.0.6-1_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com