C++ library and application server for web applications [development]
Wt (pronounced 'witty') is a C++ library and application server for
developing and deploying web applications. The API is widget-centric
and offers complete abstraction of any web-specific application details.
This package contains the development files for the Wt core library but you
still need to install a connector, either the HTTP connector (libwthttp-dev),
the FastCGI connector (libwtfcgi-dev) or the test connector (libwttest-dev).
witty (3.2.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add skins to jPlayer (WAudio/WVideo) now that jquery-jplayer-bluemonday
has been accepted in the archive
-- Pau Garcia i Quiles <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 26 May 2012 11:15:21 +0100
witty (3.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* New packages: libwttest, libwtfirebird
* Fix libwt-dbg dependencies
* Bump to standards 3.9.3.
* Wt 3.2.1 (final) released
* Wt/Utils: new header with utility functions that implement
commonly used hash functions and encoding/decoding
* WAxis: fix Date and DateTime scale rendering, to take into acount
labelInterval() and better choice of label values
* Dbo/Transaction: do not require a commit() to commit a transaction
(but preserve behaviour to
This package was debianized by Pau Garcia i Quiles <email@example.com> on
Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:37:30 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://www.webtoolkit.eu/
Upstream Author: Koen Deforche (firstname.lastname@example.org), Wim Dumon (email@example.com),
Pieter Libin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: 2005-2010, Koen Deforche, Wim Dumon
This package is dual licensed under the GPLv2 and a commercial license
Browse inside libwt-dev_3.2.1-2_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com