|File Search||Catalog||Content Search|
Among the algorithms included:
- a polymorphic collection of the best pseudorandom number generators, including the Mersenne Twister and Marsaglia's favorites.
- utilities for working with real numbers, including additional functions for trigonometry, least common multiple, greatest common denominator, rounding, and other purposes.
- a simple cross-platform command-line parser.
- a framework for generating rectangular mazes.
- a template for fixed-point math based on different integer sizes and decimal point locations.
- templatized sorting utilities (designed before standard C++'s use of <algorithms>, but still useful).
- validation tools for "Design by Contract" programming.
libcoyotl (3.1.0-6) unstable; urgency=low * Updated Standards-Version * Correct lintian problems by building for hardening properly * Closes: Bug#662395 -- corrected libpng-dev dependency for libpng transition -- Al Stone <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:03:02 -0600 libcoyotl (3.1.0-5) unstable; urgency=low * Convert to 3.0 (quilt) format. * Incorporate NMU (thanks!) * more»
2004-06-11 16:43 scott * libcoyotl/Makefile.am: Removed dependancy on fixed.h 2004-06-11 16:42 scott * mkinstalldirs: Removed spurious file from CVS 2004-06-11 15:25 scott * libcoyotl/fixed.h: Removed; fixed-point math is no faster than floating-point on modern systems 2004-06-11 15:24 scott * libcoyotl/fixed.h: Ignore this; file to be removed 2004-05-30 17:13 scott * test/: more»
This package was debianized by Al Stone <email@example.com> on Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:28:19 -0600. It was downloaded from http://www.coyotegulch.com/products/acovea/ Copyright: 1992-2004 by Scott Robert Ladd Upstream Author: Scott Robert Ladd <firstname.lastname@example.org> License: This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public L more»