UI library for OpenPGP prompts
CryptUI is a library to manage OpenPGP prompts on GUI applications.
This package contains the shared library needed to run programs built
against the CryptUI library.
Libcryptui: Interface components for OpenPGP
libcryptui is a library used for prompting for PGP keys. It's likely that this
library will become deprecated in the near future.
* Fix GSettings conversion
* Initial stable release
* Port to GSettings instead of GConf
* Build fixes
* Initial release of libcryptui as a separate module
libcryptui (3.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release, based on Seahorse's packaging.
* This library is split from the seahorse source, so the soname bump is
* Introduce a new seahorse-daemon package. Make it Break seahorse < 3.2.
* Let libcryptui0a depend on seahorse-daemon, as the D-Bus service is
* Add Breaks for older seahorse and seahorse-plugins, as
# Generated automatically. Do not edit.
Stef Walter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Adam Schreiber <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Jordi Mallach <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 13 Nov 2011 23:54:11 +0100.
Browse inside libcryptui0a_3.2.2-1_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com