eXtended osip library
Hides the complexity of using the SIP protocol for multimedia
session establishment. This protocol is mainly to be used by VoIP
telephony applications (endpoints or conference server) but might be
also useful for any application that wish to establish sessions like
sip_reg-3.3.0 - SIP Registration Agent
sip_reg-3.3.0 [required_options] [optional_options]
This program will register to a SIP proxy using the contact
supplied on the command line. This is useful if, for some
reason your SIP client cannot register to the pro
libexosip2 (3.6.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* wheezey polish
* Update Standards-Version: 3.9.3
* Fix variable.diff quilt-patch-missing-description
* Fix spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/sip_reg-3.6.0 recieved received
* Fix libexosip2-dev extended-description-is-probably-too-short
* Fix spelling-error-in-manpage
* debian/compat -> 9 - multiarch & hardening
-- Mark Purcell <msp@debi
* use optional c-ares DNS library for non blocking DNS access
as well as improvments over DNS operation such as NAPTR and
* again, so many minor change/fix/improvments, sorry for not
being able to have an history here... The git on savannah
will bring you all details!
* iphone with TCP/TLS background support.
* android support.
* a lot
This package was debianized by Mark Purcell <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 07:58:30 +0100.
Browse inside libexosip2-7_3.6.0-4_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com