XDG compliant autostarting app for Fluxbox
The fbautostart app was designed to have little to no overhead, while
still maintaining the needed functionality of launching applications
according to the XDG spec.
This package contains support for GNOME and KDE.
FBAUTOSTART(1) fbautostart Manual FBAUTOSTART(1)
fbautostart - Autostart all XDG applications
fbautostart(1) is an XDG complaint startup tool. This will go
through the directories set up by the spec, and start all
applications that match it’s current identifier. You may
fbautostart (2.718281828-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* New upstrem release fixes some bugs regarding paths with ":"s in them.
* Bump to compat 9, which adds in build-flag hardening.
* debian/copyright changes
- Fix a typo in the source URL
- Upstream has been using the Expat license. Correcting the d/copyright to
correctly note this.
-- Paul Tagliamonte <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2012-06-17 Paul Tagliamonte <email@example.com>
* ERRATTUM: The fix was for gcc-4.7, not 2.7.
* src/main.cc: Properly handle paths with a ":" in them (thanks for the
report, confluence!) - Related to bug #2 on GitHub.
* maintainer/*: New directory. This contains a properly set up XDG root to
use for some basic testing. Might come in handy later, so I've included it in
the git tree.
Browse inside fbautostart_2.718281828-1_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com