It contains the libraries built with Cameleon:
- Config_file, create configuration files,
- Configwin, build configuration or input windows in LablGTK,
- Odiff, print and parse differences between files or strings, in the diff
- Odot, parse and print Graphviz dot files,
- Okey, add handlers to key press events in LablGTK,
- Tdl, represent, store and read TODO lists in XML files,
cameleon (1.9.21-2+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for armhf; no source changes.
* Rebuilt with xml-light 2.2-15
-- armhf Build Daemon (hummel) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 06 Oct 2012 12:51:45 +0000
cameleon (1.9.21-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* debian/mk/docbook-manpage.mk: Call docbook-manpage on build-arch.