extract data from scanned graphs
g3data is used for extracting data from graphs. For example, graphs
are typically published in scientific journals without tables of the
actual data; g3data makes the process of extracting these data easy.
g3data (1) g3data (1)
g3data — A tool for extracting data from graphs.
g3data [-max x y] [-scale factor] [-coords llx lly rux ruy]
[-errors] [-lnx] [-lny] [filename(s) ...]
g3data is a tool for extracting data from scanned graphs. For
g3data (1:1.5.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "please add a desktop file and an icon", thanks to Ilya B
Applied Ubuntu patch (Closes: #530865).
* Moved homepage URL to control header.
* Lintian fixes:
- debhelper was set in rules instead of by compat file.
- "-$(MAKE) clean" was used.
- Standards-Version: 3.8.3
- Change menu entry to "Applications/Science/Data Anal
Browse inside g3data_1.5.3-2_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com