de novo interpretation of peptide CID spectra
Lutefisk performs a de novo interpreation of CID spectra, providing
the user with a file containing all the possible sequence candidates
corresponding to the CID data.
lutefisk - software for the de novo interpretation of peptide
lutefisk [-q ] [ -m ] [ -d] [ -p ] [ -r ] [ -s ] [ -v] [ -h]
[-o ] <infile>
lutefisk is a software for the de novo interpretation of pep‐
tide CID spectra. It takes peptide CID da
lutefisk (1.0.5a.cleaned-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #527141);
* Removed file windoze/lutefisk.exe that was shipped in the upstream
* Fixed glitches in the upstream source that had gcc emit warning
(#include <math.h> in two files and and replace 'NULL' with '\x0' to
test end of array in one file);
* Move the main HTML documentation file (spa
Lutefisk97 Code History
Version 1.0 - Released 5/30/97
Version 1.1 - Released 6/22/97
- Fixed some problems in GetCidData() with reading of Finnigan ASCII files.
Version 1.3 - Released 11/17/97
- Compilable with gcc 2.7 on UNIX.
- Command line options added to specify the output and param files.
This package was debianized by Filippo Rusconi <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 13 May 2009 18:4
Browse inside lutefisk_1.0.5a.cleaned-1_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com