Copyright (C) 1997 G. Lamprecht, W. Lotz, R. Weibezahn; IWD, Bremen University
hyphen_show is a program (written in C language) which looks for
hyphenations in a .dvi-file created by TeX/LaTeX.
As there is no line structure in the .dvi-file, line breakings must be
concluded from horizontal and vertical gaps.
There are constructs, where hyphenations cannot be found, and there are
hyphen-show (20000425-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledge previous NMU. Closes: #168391, #124744
* gcc 3 compatibility fixes, using Gentoo's hyphen_show-gcc34.patch
* Fixed a few warnings
* Upgraded to Standards-Version 126.96.36.199:
- Support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
* Switched to debhelper compatibility level 5
* Fixed manpage to use the right section
-- Martin Buck <email@example.com>