Smart interactive log explorer using Qt4
glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or
complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators
in mind and can be seen as a graphical, interactive combination of grep and
Main features include:
* Accept egrep regular expression to search or filter the log.
* Interactively display results of the search in a second, filtered window.
* Colorize the log and the search results.
* Read the file directly from disk, without loading it into memory.
* Happily handle big (>4 GiB) files.
* Follow a log in real-time as it is written to disk.
* Allow to insert marks in the logs to interesting lines.
* Support less/vim like keyboard commands to move around the file.
glogg - the fast, smart log explorer
glogg is a multi-platform GUI application that helps browse and search
through long and complex log files. It is designed with programmers and
system administrators in mind and can be seen as a graphical, interactive
combination of grep and less.
## Main features
* Runs on Unix-like systems, Windows and Mac thanks to Qt
* Provides a second window showing th
glogg — interactively browses and searches through a file
glogg [QT options] [File]
This manual page documents briefly the glogg tool.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
glogg (0.9.0-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for armhf; no source changes.
* Rebuild against boost1.49
-- armhf Build Daemon (hasse) <email@example.com> Sat, 07 Apr 2012 05:38:55 +0000
glogg (0.9.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 0.9.0
* Correct Author(s) in copyright file and add the correct years.
* Update the des
- Line number in filtered view
- Matches overview (right bar)
- Multi file
This package was debianized by Nicolas Bonnefon <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:53:32
Browse inside glogg_0.9.0-1+b1_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com