GtkHash is a small GTK+ utility which allows users to compute
message digests or checksums using the mhash library.
Currently supported hash functions include MD5, MD6, SHA1,
SHA256, SHA512, RIPEMD, TIGER and WHIRLPOOL.
GtkHash is a GTK+ utility for computing message digests or checksums.
GtkHash is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
GTK+ 2 or
gtkhash - A GTK+ utility for computing checksums and more
gtkhash is a GTK+ utility for computing message digests or
checksums using the mhash library.
Currently supported hash functions include MD5, SHA1, SHA256,
SHA512, RIPEMD, HAVAL, TIGER a
gtkhash (0.6.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/compat: update to 9.
- Update Maintainer field with Debian email.
- Update to debhelper 9.
- Bump to Standards-Version 3.9.3. No changes required.
* Remove fix-mhash-segmentation-fault.patch: #653072 is fixed, therefore
this patch is not needed anymore.
* debian/rules: enable security hardening build fl