system resource monitor dockapp for Afterstep and WindowMaker
Asmon is a wharfable/dockable application that with meters detailing CPU,
memory, swap, and X mem usage. It also includes the exact numbers for
load average, mem, swap and X mem usage. Asmon was developed to use very
little CPU itself.
asmon - A system resource monitor dockapp for Afterstep and
Asmon is a dockable applet for X11 that monitors system
resources. It is designed for the WindowMaker Dock or After‐
step Wharf but should work with others as
asmon (0.71-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Update for recent kernels, (Closes: #639528). Thanks Andrew Deason.
-- Eric Evans <email@example.com> Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:56:58 -0500
asmon (0.71-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated maintainer email and Vcs-* control fields.
* Discontinued use of dpatch.
-- Eric Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:54:44 -0500
asmon (0.71-3) unstable;
- Patch from Eric Evans <email@example.com> to fix problems
with the Uptime not rolling over after more than 10 days.
- Fixed a graphics bug when X mem is over 100 mb
- Fixed a bug in regards to throttling cpus
- Eric Evans
- added support for Linux Kernel 2.6
- fixed problem with more powerful cpus
- fixed problem with ver
This package was debianized by Paul van Tilburg <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 9 Jan 2000 00:04:05 +01
Browse inside asmon_0.71-5_armhf.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com