graphical alternatives system configuration tool
Kalternatives offers a GUI to configure the alternative systems (a
system that allows you to select one alternative file for many in the
Kalternatives is available as KDE configuration module, integrated by default
into KDE's System Settings.
This is an advanced GUI of the update-alternatives program shipped with dpkg.
README for Kalternatives
Kalternatives is a KDE program that a allows you to easily configure and
change the alternatives system of your distribution, if supported.
What is an Alternatives System?
An "alternatives system" is designed to allow the system administrator to
select an alternative when there are several options that provide the
* Slightly more robust alternative parsing
* Various fixes in alternative switching
* Ported to KDE 4
* Converted into a System Settings module
* Improved the "Add Alternative" dialog
* Note: no translations with this release (mostly a testing release);
they will come with the next release
* Bugfix, modification of interface, ad
kalternatives (0.13-2+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 12 May 2012 04:26:09 +0200
kalternatives (0.13-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add the cmake build dependency, as it is no more provided by kdelibs5-dev.
Juanjo Alvarez <email@example.com>
Mario Bensi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pino Toscano <email@example.com>
Browse inside kalternatives_0.13-2+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com