GiNaC symbolic framework debugging symbols
GiNaC (which stands for "GiNaC is Not a CAS (Computer Algebra System)") is a
library for doing symbolic (i.e. non-numeric) computation directly in the C++
This package provides an unstripped shared library with debugging symbols. The
library is installed in /usr/lib/debug and will be automatically used by
gdb while debugging programs using the GiNaC library. Most people will not
need this package.
GiNaC (which stands for "GiNaC is Not a CAS" (computer algebra system)) is a
C++ library for symbolic mathematical calculations. It is designed to allow
the creation of integrated systems that embed symbolic manipulations together
with more established areas of computer science (like computation-intense
numeric applications, graphical interfaces, etc.) und
This file records noteworthy changes.
1.6.2 (6 November 2011)
* Fixed the parser to read GiNaC::lst again.
* Fixed a compile warning (relevant to openSUSE build).
* Fixed a bug concerning the subsitutions in indexed expressions
(subs_options::no_index_renaming was ignored).
1.6.1 (18 July 2011)
* Fixed several internal assertions for the debug version of GiNaC.
* More verbose report of (auto-)
ginac (1.6.2-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for hurd-i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild without debian-ports packages
-- Debian GNU/Hurd Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 10 May 2012 19:24:26 +0200
ginac (1.6.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream (bugfix only) release.
-- Richard Kreckel <email@example.com> Fri, 11 Nov 20
This file is not yet operational. Eventually it should record all changes.
Till then, you are advis
The GiNaC Group
Christian Bauer <Christian.Bauer@uni-mainz.de>
Chris Dams <Chris.Dam
This package was debianized by Richard Kreckel <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:30:40 +0100
Browse inside libginac2-dbg_1.6.2-1+b1_hurd-i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com